Saturday, July 27, 2013

The mystery topping...

I found this picture of a snack I've made a long time ago:

Vaguely, I recall being very enthusiastic about it. Enthusiastic enough to take at least 20 pictures of it. A good idea, as it turns out, since most of them are blurry. And messy, but even sharp pictures can't solve that.

But what it was? Dunno. Okay, let's take a look at the topping. What exactly is that on the plate?

Looks like some mixture. Of chopped black olives and basil. And sun-dried tomatoes, or normal tomatoes. Or both. The tiny beige specs look like pine nuts. I probably threw in some olive oil, sea salt and pepper too. And garlic, it sounds like garlic makes sense in this context.

And then all of that on cracker. Sounds tasty. Not very original, but tasty. Hmmm. Maybe I should make some.


No comments:

Post a Comment