Friday, May 23, 2014

A drawing a day

Because... well, practise makes everything better. Right? And it's fun to boot. And, I could use some skill improvement. And a stimulus to keep going. 'Cause I really need to practise. Really.

Although my drawing lessons at school were very educative and useful, I've noticed that a) to get good at drawing I need to draw way more often, and b) even a few months after the course had finished my skills have already begun to decrease.

So, the challenge. Draw. Every day.
That's it. Oh, and I'm not allowed to whine about drawings that suck. Ánd I'll need to post things end of each day. It is always nice to see your own progress, and I'll need a bit of an incentive to start each day. Probably.

To keep you from getting bored from all my doodles, I'm posting my drawings on a separate page: A Drawing A Day. Feel free to ignore it at your own discretion.

Until when will I do this? Prooooobably until the next deadline period comes along. Like, next week or so. But we'll see. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment