Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello world!

Hello world!

My name is Marloes and this is my first blog post. Nah, kidding. Before, I've blogging under the pseudonym 'Kat', where I wrote my previous 202 blogposts, effectively making this blog post No. 203.

You can read my previous blogposts on:

http://katscrea.wordpress.com

However, these are written in Dutch and as I wanted to start writing in English (for the much-needed practise, I can feel it slipping away...), it seemed the right time for me to move to another blogspace as well. Blogger this time, as I really liked Wordpress, but not its limited options for changing the layout. I like to have a virtual playground so to speak.

My blog topics?

Well, bits and pieces of my daily life, the creative projects I'm working on, both the professional and spare-time ones, some recipes here and there and hopefully a few decent photographs now and then.

I'm aiming for a few-times-a-month/once-a-week frequency (more wouldn't be feasible timewise, less would probably make me forget I even had a blog to begin with), but we'll see how it goes along the way.

I wish you happy reading!

            ~Marloes

No comments:

Post a Comment